Monday, April 20, 2015

what is wrong with the usa... rant

im 28 yrs old with a daughter that's 16 mos. my husband works his ass off to provide for us. also hes a veteran. the medicade office denied my medicade because he makes $100 to much every month. ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? that $100 a month goes to clothes for my daughter cuz she grows out of them so fast. if it doesn't go to that it goes to toilet paper etc. why would you deny someone that needs medicade but then turn around and had it to people who CHOOSE to sit on their asses?????
WHY?
Due to medical issues I am limited on what I can do. I can not believe that the usa has come to this bullshit. when he FOUGHT for this ....SERIOUSLY THIS IS HOW YOUR GONNA TREAT US? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME? We have struggled since day 1 that he was out of the army. Tell me why the hell did he fight for our country when hes still gonna have to fight to survive..... UGH  so fed up!

No comments:

Post a Comment