Tuesday, April 21, 2015

how do u want to be remembered?

so, im sitting here watching my daughter today. the only way I can explain it is she was on "autopilot". She would interact with me but was wanting to learn EVERYTHING. so we sat down read books, went over our colors etc. then it hit me, every mom I know has told me something on the lines of "what u teach your child when they are young will affect them the rest of their lives". I remember a few of those women very vividly when we had this conversation. I understood what they meant. I would always try to do good by my children, I thought. Well here I am today, I saw it happened and it just naturally happened. I saw her wanting to learn so I jumped into "mommy action". I'm saying all this not for brownie points, but to make you think. If I remember those ladies so vividly, naturally came to me to help my child, etc. When your remembered in a conversation do you want to be remembered as the lady or man that taught you something, or do you want to be remembered as someone who did something horrible to that person?


Everything you say and do everyday affects someone's life. Think about it.
 How do you want to be remembered?

No comments:

Post a Comment