Wednesday, April 15, 2015

from a bipolars point of view

Hey ya'll,

I wanted to talk about being bipolar. I was ashamed to tell anyone or admit it to myself. I wanted everyone to see it my way. but in the long wrong I was wrong.

It just doesn't make sense. what that person said to me. or what that person did to me. why would someone want to treat someone so bad? It goes from that to omg omg id marry him in a heartbeat.

its not only on a hyper and depression level. its on a mental and physical, and emotional level.
admitting and seeing it in yourself. im not a doctor so I can not diagnose anything, but I do have bipolar.

a person with bipolar would not see things like you see them. they think your against them. they want you to understand but you cant because people with bipolar think differently.

you may say hey can u sweep the floor and the mind of a bipolar person would be thinking oh what did I do wrong isn't what I do enough? why did they say that to me? why this why that? when all it was the other person was busy. things like that.

please be patient and understanding of people who have this disease

Bipolar is a disease that cant be cured but can be helped with meds.

No comments:

Post a Comment