Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Riot & Racism

why are we still seeing color?
when I look at someone I don't see there color. Why does the color of someone's skin matter? its not only white, black, Asian, Hispanic etc. It is also within each race itself. A WHITE girl gets discriminated against by her own race because she is to white. I have seen a black person get discriminated against by his own race for being too dark. So, tell me why do we have this issue? I see the person not the skin color. I see the beauty in each person, also the bad. I don't care if your white, black, purple, green. Your a person and should be treated as such!

It has been all over the news about a mother beating the crap out of her son for rioting. THAT WILL BE ME!
I just wanna say YOU GO GIRL! I'm behind u 100%!

Racism should NOT be an issue in 2015! I promise you my daughter will be taught better!
now that I have gotten that out of the way!
NOT ALL BLACK PEOPLE ARE NIGGERS!
Niggers are low, stupid people, who are disrespectful etc.
There are white people that are niggers!
please people get your facts straight

STOP WITH THIS RACISM SHIT!


No comments:

Post a Comment